The Body of Truth: I have found my perfect definition of Islam – A Violent, Well Organized and International Mafia.. which is growing and expanding at a rapid pace.
I have decided to bullet point 8 similarities and differences between Islam, Muslims and the Mafia in general.
- Waging a constant war against rivals/non believers: Like the Mafia, who are constantly embroiled in feuds, wars and conflicts with rival groups. Islam wages a constant war against all non-believers, in the aim of conversion or death. Most recently, in Israel, Muslims in Gaza aim for the day when they believe they can wipe the Jewish people off the face of the earth, in the meantime, they bombard Israel cities with high powered, explosive rockets.
Jihadists in Gaza, while attacking Israel and using their own Muslim citizens as human shields, then extort gullible Western governments, like the Obama administration, into paying them 9 Million.
- Unlike any other Mafia, which law enforcement agencies continually work to crush, Islam and the actions of its followers are mostly tolerated (or ignored) in the West, whilst.
Also, in many cases it appears that those who oppose the actions of a percentage of Western Muslims are rigorously harassed by Western authorities, take the persecution and trial of Geert Wilders or Elizabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff for example.
- Silencing Apostates through violence: Like the Mafia, who attempt to kill and silence anybody who attempts to testify or speak out against them. Muslims attempt to kill and silence, and many times succeed, any apostate, especially any apostate who is brave enough to leave Islam and express criticism of their former religion.. take Ayaan Hirsi Ali for example.
Most recently in Somalia, a man who converted to Christianity was beheaded and as witnesses describe: ‘His body was split into two, then carried away, only to be dumped near the beach’
- Code of Silence: Like the Mafia, many Muslims adhere to a strict code of silence for the actions of their fellow Muslims, in the form of refusing to cooperate with law enforcement inquiries into Islamic terrorism and a more recent example of the Islamic child grooming epidemic in the UK.. in which we have seen no Muslim outrage, apology or condemnation for.
Muslims are also permitted to practice Taqiyya, which is the Islamic art of being permitted to lie and deceive the Infidel by any means, so long as it furthers the Islamic cause.
- Silencing opposition through violence: Like the Mafia, who are infamous for their attempts to kill and silence anybody who attempts to testify or speak out against them, Muslims have made many attempts to bury figures who dare to criticize their crimes in the West.
A director named Theo Van Gogh worked with the Somali-born writer and apostate of Islam Ayaan Hirsi Ali to produce the film Submission, which criticized the disgusting treatment of women under Islam and aroused controversy among Muslims, Van Gogh was assassinated by Mohammed Bouyeri, a Dutch-Moroccan Muslim.
Mohammed Bouyeri shot van Gogh eight times with an HS 2000 handgun, the killer also tried to decapitate van Gogh with a knife, and stabbed him in the chest with another. The two knives were left implanted; one attached a five-page note to his body. The note threatened Western countries, Jews and Ayaan Hirsi Ali.
Some examples of those who publicly criticize and speak out against Islam and live under 24 hour guard due to the threat of Muslim hitmen as a consequence, is Geert Wilders and Ayaan Hirsi Ali.
- Symbolic Murders: Like the Mafia, who are infamous for symbolism murders such as leaving coins on the eyes of a victim to symbolize greed, and a canary in the top pocket to symbolize a police informer. Muslims are infamous for beheading captured enemies of Islam.
Theo Van Gogh who was mentioned earlier, was shot by Mohammed Bouyeri eight times with an HS 2000 handgun, Mohammed Bouyeri also tried to decapitate van Gogh with a knife, and stabbed him in the chest with another. The two knives were left implanted; one attached a symbolic five-page note to his body. The note threatened Western countries, Jews and Ayaan Hirsi Ali.
- Slander and Extortion of government and authourity: Like the Mafia, who are infamous for intimidating judges, police officials and government figures through threats and extortion. Muslims group together to intimidate today we have seen how an Islamist mob in Britain has gathered outside a council building in an angry reaction to the planning permission of yet another Mosque being turned down. If figures cannot be intimidated or bought by Muslims, they resort to slander in the form of grouping together and labeling their opponents “Islamophobes”, “Racists” and “Bigots”.
Under Islamic law (shariah), the definition of “slander” is very different than in many Western legal systems. The Islamic book of law, The Reliance of the Traveller (or ‘Umdat al-Salik’) says that “Slander (ghiba) means to mention anything concerning a person [a Muslim] that he would dislike.”
- Unlike the Mafia, who tend to keep a low profile instead of being in the public eye. Muslims who aspire for Sharia states in Western countries hold high positions of power in Western governments, most recently Belgium has sworn in two municipal officials from a new Islamic party who want to implement Sharia law.
Take Shahid Malik in the UK for example, He is a Labour member of Parliament for the largely Muslim populated town of Dewsbury, who stated in the following video that with his help he had sent over a billion pounds of British money to Muslim states, he then talks about how he hopes for more and more Muslim MP’s like himself and “Insha’allah one day we will have a prime minister that shares my faith!”
Thank You for reading, feel free to link and share this article and use the “Follow Blog via email” button in the right sidebar to receive updates on new articles.
If you wish to reproduce this article on your own site, please be kind enough to link back to our original article here, Thank You.
Please be aware that we do not moderate ping backs to our articles, any site which links to our articles may not necessarily represent the views of The Body of Truth.
The Body of Truth